Monday 21 November 2011

Filming - 2

I have checked the weather report for this weekend, and it's looking sunny which means i will be able to get my filmimg finished. I need make sure i have my cast together as the last time i went filmimg i struggled due to casting issues. Hopefully this weekend i will get the introduction shot again and the second verse.

I am keeping in mind that light is running out around 4 o'clock these days, so to successfully film i will need to get an early start. This is a problem for getting the cast, so i think i will get the cast to stay round my house the night before so i can get started quickly the following day.

I am going to film the opening scene again, because although i had all the shots for the opening sequence, they were too washed out and didn't look good enough to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment