Tuesday 15 November 2011

Filming - 1

The first attempt at filmimng didn't go entirely to plan, to be honest most things went wrong.

I planned orignally to film the first main scene, parts of the second verse and the last scene. However problems with the weather meant i could not have a fire ( a focus point of the last scene ). It was too wet and windy for the shots to take place for the second verse. Another issue, wasat my video needs about 13 people in the last scene in the correct enviroment to get the idea across. The situation on the night of filming, was basically the opposite. Not enough people turned out so the shots just were not possible, even the opening shots with three characters  I couldn't do.

This means I'm am going to have to rethink my video, as now the weather is deteriating i wil have to come up with a new setting for the last scene, which in turn means i need to change everything apart from the opening scene.

I may put in more performance than orignally planned to fill the gaps. This will alter my video, so i will have to have a rethink of whats now possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment