Friday 6 January 2012

Digi-Pack - Final

This is my final digi-pack piece, I tried to keep within the Genre of folk music, with a laid back style with warm and fairly soft colours. I also tried to relate my digi-pack as much as i could to my video, for instance the use of the sun-glare shot on the back cover of my digipack. My favourite  section of the didgpack is the frontcover, although i wish i could lowered the band name by about 8-10mm, but i lost my original copy of my digipack and so i could not edit past this unless i started from scratch.




Feedback

Dan Coulston - I like the warmth potrayed in the digi-pack, my favourite parts being the back and front cover because the photos which expel this sense of warmth and good feeling. I feel the track does correlate with the digi-pack.

Dan Finn - I thought there was good use of colours in the pack, however i thought the middle section ( the sillouetted trees and the sunset) looked abit out of place in comparison to the other pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment